Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter Wonderland!

So during this winter wonderland I have been busy! Today I was able to finish my 4-H bag! I can't wait to make another one, it went together easily.

I put my name on it so no one can steal it from me!
The bottom fabric has three different colors of 4 leaf clovers then a strip of black and green with black polka dots!

Don't look to close I didn't like the large circle so I cut it down and almost cut off part of the writing.... good thing it is mine!

Then I did some hand stitching on a snowman for the front door, I might get it done by next year!

After dinner I got a burst of energy and got one dog pillow done!

Lets just say Haylie was not happy about the photo shoot! I woke her up off the couch to test out the new bed! I found a premade blanket at Joanns the day after Thanksgiving, then I sewed around it and stuffed it so I will be able to throw it in the wash for any just in case problems. I just got a report Izzy has curled up into a ball on it!

While you are out in blog land check out Jerusalem Notes they are having a great give away that ends January 16th!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find that cool clover fabric?? I'd love to make some 4-H table runners out of it for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came from Joann fabrics it is actually just 4 leaf clovers but it fit what I was going for

    ReplyDelete