Saturday, January 22, 2011

A New Project Started.....

Today my Mom and I went to Pleasant Mountain Stitchery and enjoyed our first class on the Baltimore Christmas block of the month.

Of course this is the whole quilt, our first block is the Angel Wreath (left side, second one down). I have done applique before but I must say not at this level. I think so far I have cut out at least thirty pieces to this first block. I'm sure it will end up being great when I get it done but I sure do have a lot of work cut out for me.  To check out more on this pattern please go to Baltimore Christmas site.

While I was down at PMS I found this awesome pattern called Jack and Jill by Izzy and Ivy Designs. Izzy and Ivy Designs

They do have a sample of this hat at the store but I have seen it on other blogs and fell in love with it long before seeing it in person. I got so excited when I found this pattern and of course gave mom that face so I now have the fabric to make one. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to start this and finish it tomorrow.  So stay tuned to see how things go!

While you are out and about in blog land stop by lila tueller designs for a great give away Below is a picture of what she is giving away.
                                             
_________________________________________________________________________________
Another give away is going on over at Polka Dot Chair Blog she is giving away a few things including fabric and a book! So what are you waiting on hop right on over there and join in the give away!

No comments:

Post a Comment