Sunday, January 2, 2011

Good Bye 2010 welcome 2011

Check out what I have been doing this year!


This is a small table decoration that I hand stitched for the local quilt guild. It also won third place at the county fair open class quilt show.

This is a quilt I made for a raffle, I suffer from a rare disease called intracranial hypertension. I was able to raise over $900.00 for research.

 A mystery night at the lqs, when I first made it I hated it even tried to sell it. Then I quilted it and won't part with it.

 This blurry picture is large pin wheels made using the large twister.... this is still a UFO
Wilbur, If you know me I love pigs, I have a ton of them as decoration. The quilt guild had a contest lights action camera. So I choose to do Charlotte's Web. I won second place with this quilt from the contest and second place at the county fair quilt contest.

This is how I feel some days, thought it might make you laugh!

Are these pumpkins cute???? I made about 20 of them, gave some away, sold some and kept some! They are easy to make and very inexpensive.

The witches....... they turned out so cute I can't wait to do another one for a different holiday. Notice the crazy guy standing in the background..... I don't know him :)

This is a simple wall hanging I made for Mother's Day that was given to my God Mother.

My grandmother has a place in her hallway where she hangs something up for different seasons. I hand stitched the sunflowers and added yo yo's to the center to finish out the sunflower.

This is a panel, also the first thing I quilted on the HQ16 that me and my mother share.

Please check back to see more of what I make in 2011, if I get some followers I would love to do some giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment