Friday, January 7, 2011

What have you been up to?


 Me and the girls had a small photo shoot in the house the other day when the sun was shining. The picture above is Haylie our newest baby!
This is Lucy, she was a drop off when I lived with my parents. Long story short she was so cute as was Dad so I got to keep her!

This is Kylie she started out as a puppy with my brother, then she went to live with my sister. When we moved into our house my sister came to live with us so now she is part of the clan.

I know this is crazy but I even have two more dogs that are not in this post.

So anyways back to the point, what have you been doing? Digging out from a large amount of snow? Maybe staying in and sewing? That is what I have been doing. I found a pattern made by Whistlepig Creek Craft Patterns, it is called BYOB II. One pattern has six different size bags in it.
I'm doing the large bag with three different colors, the bottom will have four leaf clovers, then a black strip and a green polka dot. Instead of putting just an initial on it I used the embroidery machine and put Country Town 4-H on one side and my name on the other. This way all my 4-H stuff stays in one bag!

Since it is snowing/sleeting/other nasty cold winter stuff I am hoping to finish it today. As soon as it is done I show you a picture of my finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment