Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Have you missed me?

Have you missed me? 

Things have been kinda crazy with Gertie (mom) but thankfully she is ok! And I've gotten back into crafting, yeah remember that thing I use to do when I had tons of extra time? Wanted to share some things with everyone. 


This quilt was made for a special soldiers birthday! 


The center of the quilt! 


I just completed a stain glass buckeye wall hanging for a friend that I went to school with. Her husband has cancer for the 5th time but this time it is inoperable. So for a donation I finished up a quilt much like this one. 

Around here at Farm Girl Designs we have been working on a website to sell items I have made. No one item is a like but I'm hoping it will be a great way to show case some of the unique items I have up for sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment