Friday, January 6, 2012

Muffins

So we had some banana's laying around for a while now, they were all brown and I'm pretty sure no one would want to eat them. So after thinking I remembered a few years ago that I had made banana-strawberry bread. It was yummy so we picked up some strawberries at the grocery, which were fresh and taste wonderful. Then with a little google search I found the recipe at http://www.cooks.com/. After some help from two cute little boys who thought that Aunt Lou needed them we got everything in a bowl together. I must add if you have little people helping you that like strawberries watch out they tend to come up missing.

A few notes on what I didn't put in my muffins/bread or what you can do to make it easier.
  • When greasing the loaf pans used the old fashioned crisco and flower instead of the spray. The juice from the strawberries makes the bread stick to the loaf pan

  • I didn't put the nuts in my muffins and bread because I just don't care for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment