Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My first post....... wooo hooo!

I am so excited to be sharing my designs with everyone in cyber land! I must tell some history of where I got started. Growing up I lived in the country surrounded by the wonderful earth and all of it's creatures. I was a 14 year member in a local 4-H group, active in Farm Bureau Youth. We still have cattle and pigs in the summer but they are only raised for dinner enjoyment.
In 4-H I got my start with sewing and creating, I took numerous sewing projects and quilting during this time.

When it comes to creating a pattern I love to make easy patterns that can be completed in a short period of time. Although there are still some projects that I have laying around that were labeled "short time" projects.... but we all know how that goes. 

Thanks for stopping by, please become a follower so you can keep up with all my new stuff that will be coming out shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment